- Simple quick and easy to install in all weathers
- No need for specialist tools to cut on site (can be hand sawn)
- Widely available through the merchant network
- Can be used to repair unfinished or broken chamber tops
- Can be delivered direct to site
Website undergoing redesign – temporary text. We apologise for any inconvenience.
With the SHIMPAC® ironwork levelling installation system contractors and engineers benefit from ease of install, cost effectiveness and eliminates the need for time consuming and costly repairs down the line. With councils targeted on pothole and ironwork repairs the SHIMPAC® system enables engineers and contractors to quickly and efficiently meet these targets and then removing the need for further future remedial works.
For over 30 years SHIMPAC® has been trusted by Councils and main Highways contractors throughout the UK.